PIKETON—Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine and Pike County Sheriff Charles Reader have released the following update in the ongoing investigation into the execution-style killings of eight members of the Rhoden family in Pike County.
- A chart describing the familial relationships of the decedents can be accessed here.
- All eight autopsies have been completed.
- Search warrants have not yet been filed with the court.
- Roadblocks leading to the crime scenes will remain in place until the scenes are released by law enforcement.
- Sheriff Reader would like to express his thanks to every county sheriff in Ohio for offering assistance, manpower, and equipment.
A memorial fund has been established to benefit the family at Fifth Third Bank. Donations to The Rhoden Memorial Fund can be made at any Fifth Third Bank.
Anyone with information on this case is asked to call 1-855-BCI-OHIO (224-6446) or the Pike County Sheriff's Office at 740-947-2111.